1. New Users register on this website first in order to book your place on our courses.
* When registering please use your personal email rather the school email.
* check your email to activate your account then come back to the website to login and book.
2. Already registered? Please login and book
Please note parking is very limited at the centre - read more information
PSRA is a leading firm of financial advisors who provide impartial financial advice. They are expert in public sector pay and entitlements, in particular, the public sector pension and superannuation. PSRA are fully regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland to ensure they deliver impartial advice and have no allegiance to any bank, insurance company, or financial institution. Evan Hughes t/a PSRA is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
1. Pension and Lump sum calculation
2. Early Retirement options
3. Calculating service
4. Calculating final salary
5. Notional Service Purchase/ Professionally Added years
6. AVCs - Last-minute AVCs and maximising existing AVCs
7. Managing savings through retirement
To book your place, please log on to www.carrickedcentre.ie
Co. Leitrim, Rep. of Ireland