*** FULLY BOOKED *** - Introduction to Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) skills for principals, teachers & SNAs - 20LCAU14 - Live Webinar
Intended Audience: Teachers, Special Needs Assistants, Principals, Deputy Principals
This webinar will focus on introducing Cognitive Behavioural Therapy strategies and techniques for teacher’s own self-care and stress management.
Topic Areas: Cognitive Behavioural Therapy; Mental Health; Teacher Wellbeing
Primary Discussion Topics:
- Teacher stress in Ireland
- How do we cope with stress
- Theoretical perspective of CBT
- Neuroscience of CBT
- CBT skills for teachers
- Examine teacher stress in Ireland
- Explore the Cognitive Behavioural Model
- Choose CBT skills which can be applied to daily life
Please register on our website www.carrickedcentre.ie and a ZOOM link will be emailed to you in advance of the webinars. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE THE LINK IN YOUR INBOX.